and James E. West, the BSA’s Chief Scout Executive at Camp Parsons in 1926, during a
visit by B-P, Lady Olave Baden-Powell and Dr.West. The picture is courtesy of Rev. Michael
Bruce Johnson and is from his book, The Boys of Summer, A Brief History of Camp
Parsons…, Chief Seattle Council, Boy Scouts of America, Seattle, Washington, 1993.
Camp Parsons is located on Hood Canal in the State of Washington and was founded in 1919.
It remains an active Scout Camp today.
Original photograph temporarily unavailable.